Vice President for Enrollment Services
Position Title: Vice President for Enrollment Services
Department: Enrollment Services
Position Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Supervises: Directors of Enrollment Services, Financial Aid and Retention
General Position Description
The Vice President for Enrollment Services is responsible for the leadership and management of undergraduate and graduate admissions, financial aid, registration, transfer initiatives and retention. He/she is principally measured by the quality and quantity and mix of all students enrolled.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Deliver enrollment results consistent with expectations and the University’s operating plan.
- Communicate openly and often; engage and collaborate cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Prepare the Enrollment Services budget and ensure that expectations are met.
- Results-oriented, data-informed, strategic, and analytical.
- Effectively lead, manage and develop directors and staff.
- Frequent interaction with the President, Cabinet, and the Board of Trust’s Academic and Student Affairs Committee.
- Understanding of and commitment to the University vision, mission and values.
- Substantial experience with contemporary enrollment management practices and ongoing observation and knowledge of market trends in higher education.
- Nurture and capitalize on key cooperative and collaborative relationships with the community; other universities; community colleges; and elementary, middle, and secondary schools.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of regulations on admissions and financial aid.
- Demonstrated leadership and expertise in communications, planning, marketing and organization.
- Foster and reward collaborative teamwork, excellent customer service and ability to lead change.
- Normal office setting; work evening and weekends as necessary.
Prerequisites Required for Position
- Education Requirements: Baccalaureate Degree; Graduate Degree Preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience: 5+ years demonstrated success at the director level or above in admissions and or recruiting at a university or college.
- Candidates who are positive, agile, and strategic will be a good match for this position.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Lebanon
- Academic Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Lebanon
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Lebanon
- Student Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Lebanon
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Lebanon