Foreman, Pest Control
Foreman, Pest Control & Pools
Position Number: S00795P
Position Type: Staff
Search Type: External
Posted Salary Information: 42 (Click here for EKU Salary Grades)
Driver Classification: Driver
Division: VP for Finance & Administration
Department: Campus Public Safety
Unit: Pest Control
Contact Person: Dixie Mchone
Schedule Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week or more)
Additional Schedule Details:
Funding Source: Institutional
The Pest Control Foreman supervises and provides first line leadership to pest control operations in support of university facilities services to ensure efficient operations.
High school diploma or GED required
Minimum Experience Required:
• Five years of related experience required
• OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Knowledge of all OSHA regulations and Safety Code requirements associated with custodial and pest control services.
• Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, and computer skills
• Working knowledge of chemicals and procedures related to pest control
• Working knowledge of the principles of customer service
• Working knowledge of related safety protocols
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to pest control and institutional custodial care
Minimum Licensure and Certification:
Oversees regular scheduled treatment of University facilities to include: residence halls, academic buildings, residential buildings, off campus facilities, and campus grounds.
Oversees response and solutions to emergency situations for pest control related problems
Oversees processing of required records and ensures compliance with regulations
Posting Number: S00795P
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Open Date: 05/19/2021
Application Review Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions Summary:
Eastern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 and over), race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information in the admission to, or participation in, any educational program or activity (e.g., athletics, academics and housing) which it conducts or any employment policy or practice.
Background Check Statement:
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background check.
To apply, visit https://jobs.eku.edu/postings/16687