Jarvis Christian College Dallas Teaching Site- Admin/academic Support
POSITION TITLE: Jarvis Christian College Dallas Teaching Site - Administrative and Academic Support
- A bachelor’s degree
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment; higher education a plus
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task
- Available to work flexible hours as needed
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Provide advanced secretarial skills and front desk duties (i.e., greeting visitors, answering telephone, conveying telephone messages, answering questions for students, faculty, staff and other inquiries.
- Assists with coordinating recruitment efforts
- Serve as support/contact for AE students to internal offices such as financial aid, admissions, business office
- Serve as liaison to Financial Aid, Business Office and Admissions to assists student with completing registration process.
- Maintains prospect/applicant database
- Aids prospective students concerning admissions requirements either by phone or in person
- Assists with orientation and registration activities
- Assists with contacting potential students
- Other duties as assigned
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Sound work ethics
- Proven Skills
- Listening skills
- Team player
SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION
- Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the immediate supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Jarvis Christian College Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Success in the workplace depends on a strong commitment to the tasks assigned, respect for others and confidentiality in handling, and dealing with prospects, and sensitive constituent information
- Honesty, integrity, and treating others with respect are expected at all times.
- Good presentation skills which include, but not limited to, professional dress/business attire, and excellent verbal, as well as written skills.
- Assume responsibility for own professional growth and development, keeping current of best practices in area of responsibility
- Adhere to the Jarvis Christian College Code of Ethics
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Twelve (12) month position
As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Jarvis Christian College is committed to diversity in our faculty, staff, and student body.
Apply for Jarvis Christian College Dallas Teaching Site- Admin/academic Support
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly