OPS Admissions Assistant Processing
The Admissions Assistant Processing will be responsible for ensuring data integrity, entering large volumes of data, and reviewing admissions documents by established deadlines.
Typical duties include but are not limited to: • Responsible for data integrity, entering a high volume of admissions data, and reviewing admissions documents by established deadlines. • Responds to inquiries by telephone or email. • Provides customer service to prospective students and the general public. Other Duties: • Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Required Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Two years of data entry experience entering large volumes of data and documents into a computer system by established deadlines. Experience with personal computers using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Preferred Qualifications: Data entry experience in education, business, medical, or related fields. Experience in a customer service environment. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to complete tasks on time.
- Skilled in attention to detail in completing data entry tasks.
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers