OPS Admissions Assistant Call Center
The Admissions Assistant Call Center assists with routine office duties. Answers phones, answers email, greets visitors, and assists customers at the front counter
Typical duties include but are not limited to: •Answers incoming phone calls to the Admissions Office from prospective students, parents, and others. •Provides admissions information, answers general questions, and routes calls to the appropriate person. •Responds to inquiries in a timely manner. •Answers questions of prospective students and their families in person and by e-mail courteously. Other Duties: Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Required Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Banner or similar software systems. Experience with call management systems. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: All employees are expected to:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers