Full-Time Faculty School of Education
OB TITLE: Full-Time Faculty
DEPARTMENT: School of Education
SUPERVISOR: Dean, School of Education
William Jessup University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position in the School
of Education teaching Education and Research related courses to begin Spring 2021. Responsibilities
include teaching, advising, supervising internships, and other faculty responsibilities as assigned.
● Teach 24 units in Traditional Graduate and/or Undergraduate Program(s) per year for the
● Advise majors on courses
● Plan and participate in Department events as requested
● Desirable to have experience and willingness to design and teach online courses
● Desirable to have experiencing in interdisciplinary work or a willingness to engage in the same
● Participate in Department, Division, and Faculty meetings as requested.
● Regular and current scholarship engagement
● Teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate level
● Doctorate Degree in Education or related field from accredited college or university
● Sound Christian testimony with the ability to integrate faith and learning
● Subscribe to the statement of faith for William Jessup University
● Subscribe to the community covenant for William Jessup University
SKILLS / ABILITIES
● Highly collegial
● Experience with Moodle or other LMS platforms
● Ability and willingness to work effectively with international students
● Willingness to build and teach fully online courses
● A high degree of experience and understanding of research methodologies
● Have sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural,
disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of college students,
including those with physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in learning styles.
● Ability to integrate Christian thought and values in all aspects.
● Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information.
● Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
● Ability to take initiative without direct supervision.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Rocklin
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Rocklin
- Education Administration & Leadership Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Rocklin
- Teacher Education Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Rocklin