Faculty, Physician Assistant, BS/MS
The faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in the Physician Assistant Program. This person will instruct, supervise, and evaluate student performance in physician assistant didactic, clinical, pre-clinical, and laboratory courses/seminars. Position will start the beginning of the Fall 2021 semester, August 2021.
Minimum education includes:
Physician Assistant Track:
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited PA Program.
- Current NCCPA certification.
- Currently licensed, or board-eligible to become licensed, as a physician assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Master’s degree or higher in physician assistant or related discipline (Desired) – OR_ bachelor’s degree in physician assistant students AND obligation to complete a master’s degree in a related discipline within two (2) years of hire.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
Minimum abilities and skills includes:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff, faculty, the medical community, and the public.
- Developed organizational skills.
- Must meet health and safety requirements (MMR, hepatitis B, varicella, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, annual influenza vaccination, PPD testing, etc.) as required for physician assistant students.
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support and maintain certification while employed in this role.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of current concepts in physician assistant practice.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent educational benefits for employees and dependents at Penn College and The Pennsylvania State University, and an exciting work experience as part of the Penn College family. For more information about Penn College, please visit our Web site at www.pct.edu.
Please see the detailed job announcement on the Human Resources website and to submit an application, cover letter, resume and teaching philosophy. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 570-327-4770 or email@example.com.
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport
- Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport
- Primary Care Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Williamsport