Application Developer Analyst II
Applic Developer Analyst II
• Oversees the definition of system scope and objectives based on user needs. Prepares detailed specifications for program development.
• Provides feasibility assessments, technical solutions, authors code, troubleshoots applications, maintains installed systems, produces and maintains documentation, and conducts application quality assurance and testing.
• Provides estimates of the analysis and development effort based on requirements.
• Recommends development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code. Participates in component and architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation.
• Understands industry and IT best practices, develops and fosters the use of systems standards and processes across the organization.
• Develop technical documentation (designs, specifications, processes) and communications.
Participates in the design, development, testing and deployment of automated systems and other tools to improve quality and productivity of the research enterprise. Proper documentation for all systems and reports will be maintained.
Responsible for developing applications that will support business analytics, customized queries and reports that facilitate business operations.
Participates in short-range planning and provide input to long-range planning regarding emerging data and systems issues.
Commensurate with education and experience
Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
This is a time-limited position, expected to last four years.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge