Adjunct Faculty - Journalism Department
The Journalism Department at Rowan University is seeking qualified adjuncts to teach undergraduate courses.
* News Reporting and Writing
* Digital Reporting and Multimedia News Production
* Publication Layout and Design
* Sports Journalism and Sports Broadcasting
Qualified candidates must have a master's degree in a related field and relevant professional or academic experience. A track record of successful teaching is desirable. All courses will be taught on the main campus in Glassboro, New Jersey. Ability to teach during the day is preferred.
Please follow the instructions to submit your application materials through the Rowan employment application website. Materials MUST be submitted through the online process.
Required application materials (in a single pdf file, if possible):
- Cover Letter
- Names of three references and/or letters from references
- 2 previous teaching evaluations, if available
- Unofficial transcript from highest degree
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
Advertised: May 18 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Broadcasting Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Digital Media Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Media Studies Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro