Adjunct Biology Instructor
Mount St. Joseph University's School of Behavioral and Natural Sciences is seeking an adjunct biology instructor to teach up to six credit hours of in-person laboratory sessions during fall of 2021. Laboratories to be taught may include microbiology, general biology, and/or human anatomy and physiology. Preference will be given to candidates with microbiology lab or lecture teaching experience.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: The successful applicant must possess at least 18 graduate credit hours in biology, including preferentially in microbiology.
Experience: Evidence of past teaching excellence and relevant professional experience
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati