Regional Director Work+
Miami Hamilton Campus: Regional Director Work+ to Oversee and direct the development of the Work+ program including onboarding process for students and Work+ program policies, procedures, and processes. Onboard new employers including establishing records on position specifics, hiring practices, and execution of the Work+ Employer agreement. Coordinate and supervise advising and coaching of Work+ students, including maintenance of student outreach and meeting records.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Provide updates/summaries of the Work+ program to internal partners on a regular basis and upon request.
- Liaise with and recruit new employers in consultation with eCampus and CSPD (Career Services and Professional Development)
- Promote the program internally and externally in collaboration with Admission and Marketing
- Manage budget
- Update Work+ student banner records for third party billing and priority registration at the beginning of each term
- Execute the signing of student agreements at the beginning of each term
- Supervise third-party billing, invoice generation and student bursar bill reconciliation at end of each term
- Develop an online orientation for new Work+ students
- Develop and maintain a program of professional and career development tasks that are required of Work+ students
- Develop the creation and rollout of partnerships with area high schools to prepare high school seniors for matriculation at MUR and entry into the Work+ program.
Required: Master’s degree in Higher Education or related field and 3-5 years of full-time work experience in Higher Education. This position is not eligible for H1-B sponsorship.
Consideration may be given to candidates with experience in academic advising, academic support, or student life, knowledge of career development best practices, experience working with external partners.
Submit cover letter and curriculum vitae to http://jobs.miamioh.edu/cw/en-us/job/498692?lApplicationSubSourceID. Inquiries may be directed to Julie Straub at email@example.com. Screening of applications will begin June 2, 2021 and continue until the position is filled.
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560.
As part of the University’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe living, learning, and working environment, we encourage you to read Miami University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html, which contains information about campus safety, crime statistics, and our drug and alcohol abuse and prevention program designed to prevent the unlawful possession, use, and distribution of drugs and alcohol on campus and at university events and activities. This report also contains information on programs and policies designed to prevent and address sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. Each year, email notification of this website is made to all faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Written notification is also provided to prospective students and employees. Hard copies of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report may be obtained from the Miami University Police Department at (513) 529-2223. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free.