Associate Provost for the Online and Graduate Programs
Limestone University invites applications for the position of Associate Provost for the Online and Graduate Programs starting July or August 2021.
The Associate Provost for Online and Graduate Programs is responsible for building and sustaining a vibrant online and graduate culture that builds on the mission and strategic plan of Limestone University. This role will ensure that online and graduate programs are of high quality, innovative, and academically rigorous. The Associate Provost is responsible for decisions about online and graduate program standards, student policies, assessment of student learning, and faculty growth and development. Key to this role is the ability to work across all University and academic programs and the ability to be influential, innovative, and collaborative.
- Administrative oversight for all online programs and coordinating all relevant aspects (i.e admissions, marketing and communication, digital course redesign, enrollment management, and digital student experience).
- Use analytics to prepare enrollment reports, create enrollment projections, establish predictable course scheduling, and make timely decisions.
- Ensure the emplacement of smooth and efficient processes related to recruitment, admissions, registration, billing, and advisement services that result in positive, worthwhile online and graduate student experiences.
- Ensure the university is offering high quality, student-centered, interactive online degree programs delivered using innovative technology and pedagogies.
- Drive the development of online programs at LU and grow the portfolio of such offerings, their delivery, and the infrastructure and processes to support their success.
- Work cross-functionally to establish consistent standards, processes, and services across all online and graduate programs.
- Work with deans, chairs/directors, and faculty to develop yearly curricular plans, budgets, and course shells for all online and graduate programs.
- Supervise personnel assigned to the Office of Online and Graduate Programs.
- Oversee and manage the budget for online and graduate programs, including providing budget status updates and recommendations on a regular basis.
- Establish and chair the Graduate Advisory Council for the University whose mission is to oversee course and program development, approve graduation requirements, approve nominations for graduate faculty, as well as other related policies and procedures associated with graduate education.
- Work with graduate advisors and the graduate admissions team to assess and implement retention initiatives and mitigate graduate student's concerns.
Applicants should complete the online application and upload a cover letter and resume. The selected candidate must be willing to consent to, and pass with satisfactory results, an investigative consumer report. If you have additional questions regarding the position, you may direct them to Dr. Monica Baloga, Provost and Professor of Chemistry at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Resumes may not be submitted in lieu of the application.
Limestone University is an equal opportunity employer. AA/EOE.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Gaffney
- Academic Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Gaffney
- Academic Administration Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Gaffney
- Executive Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Gaffney
- Provosts Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Gaffney