Business Administration Faculty, tenure track
Montana State University-Northern College of Technical
Sciences’ Business Program is seeking a progressive, innovative,
high-energy, dedicated professional. The major
responsibility for this position is to teach undergraduate courses.
Possible courses associated with this particular line include, but
are not limited to, Business Statistics, Finance, Entrepreneurship,
Small Business Management, Advanced Marketing, and other areas
depending on background and need.
The willingness to develop and deliver courses by alternate delivery methods, primarily online, is required. Curriculum planning and service to the University is also part of the basic responsibilities. Advising students, developing promotional materials, representing the business department during on-campus and off-campus recruiting events, and collaborating with other departments of the University, as well as other institutions in the Montana University System, is expected.
Located in Havre, Montana, Montana State University-Northern is north central Montana's comprehensive university offering programs and services at the associate, baccalaureate, and master's levels.
The Havre area offers great access to outdoor activities: mountains, lakes, rivers, and prairies add to the variety. Havre is the Hill County Seat and offers a hospital, a fun downtown, an active community theater, as well as county offices. Havre has many pretty city parks and neighborhoods. Beyond Havre there are smaller, more rural communities with ranches and farms.
- MBA or related Master’s degree
- College level teaching experience and/or industry training experience;
- Demonstrated involvement in business/industry associations;
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and target niche markets for changes in the business curriculum.
- Demonstrated computer skills in business application techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to purposefully integrate technology into the classroom;
- Demonstrated commitment to develop and deliver courses online and using current alternative delivery methods as appropriate. (The Business Administration major and associated business minors are offered both in-class and online.)
- Demonstrated evidence of excellence in teaching and curriculum planning. (A teaching demonstration is part of the interview process.)
- Demonstrated commitment to student success.
- Demonstrated ability to use assessment data for continuous improvement of courses and the degree.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Havre
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Havre
- Business Administration Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Havre
- Economics Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Havre
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Havre