Incoming Gifts Coordinator
The Foundation Operations and Gift Acceptance teams within the Division of University Relations seek an Incoming Gifts Coordinator who will work as a shared resource, with responsibilities in both Gift Acceptance and Foundation Financial Management. This person will be responsible for the review of all incoming contributions, ensuring data accuracy and completeness, which is required for timely and accurate recording within the fundraising system. The Gifts Coordinator will work to establish and manage the process of incoming requests for new gift accounts from campus partners. They will develop and implement a process for the review of new endowed accounts for possible conversion to current use. The Coordinator will also serve as the primary customer support person for the UMCP Foundation, donors, and departmental staff, with regard to questions on donor gifts.
Education (include licenses, certifications, etc.):
Bachelor’s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the degree.
The successful candidate must have experience working within a complex environment and managing situations that involve numerous and competing priorities.
3 years of professional work experience with a Bachelor’s
5 years of professional work experience with an Associate’s Degree; OR
7 years of professional work experience with a High School Diploma or GED.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience using databases; proficiency in data analysis and quality control
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and execute projects while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in College Park
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in College Park
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in College Park