Chapel and Compassion Ministries Assistant
Job Title Chapel and Compassion Ministries Assistant Posting Number S926P Classification Title
Provides logistical and coordination assistance for Chapel and Compassion/Women’s Ministries as well as clerical and administrative support to the Director of Chapel, Assistant Director of Chapel, and Director of Compassion and Women’s Ministries by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide clerical and administrative support to the directors and assistant director of Chapel, Compassion, and Women’s Ministries.
2. Manage the Chapel Scanning and Attendance Tracking Systems.
3. Supervise, schedule, and train Chapel Scanners (student workers) and manage the Chapel check in process.
4. Assist the Assistant Director of Chapel in managing the Chapel exit process.
5. Coordinate and manage various Chapel-related documents including but not limited to waiver applications, ACP applications, chapel appeal files, and grade submissions.
6. Field Chapel-related phone and walk-in inquiries.
7. Manage the Chapel inbox and disposition of student emails.
8. Communicate with other University offices regarding Chapel-related records, inquiries, conflicts, etc.
9. Coordinate travel arrangements and reports for Chapel, Compassion, and Women’s Ministries.
10. Assist the Director of Compassion and Women’s Ministries in the oversight of the volunteer engagement platform ( VOMO ).
11. Coordinate Chapel, Compassion, and Women’s Ministries requests to Conferences and Events, Provider Food Service, Information Technologies, Accounts Payable, CBU Post, Copy Center, and other related offices.
This position supervises student workers.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers including related software and web-based applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic, general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment, and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff, and student body.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge, and experience.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
Open Date 05/17/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6511 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside