Assistant Director of Digital Giving
Job Title Assistant Director of Digital Giving Posting Number S914P Classification Title
The Assistant Director of Digital Giving will create and manage a strategic e-solicitation program in support of overall annual giving goals. This position will oversee all elements of direct mail, CBU Giving Day, Giving Tuesday and other crowdfunding initiatives. This will also include the coordination and management of a large portfolio of assigned donors. He/She is innovative and technologically savvy, and responds to ever-changing opportunities for digital engagement and fundraising. This individual meets short-term and long-term goals by utilizing or developing “best practices” for digital fundraising across multiple platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develop, manage, and execute campaigns that increase donor participation and annual donations through segmenting and innovative multi-channel outreach.
2. Develop a coordinated plan of communication and solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail campaigns, phone engagement, social media, focused on shaping and developing a sustainable base of annual support.
3. Working with the Senior Director of Alumni, Parent and Donor Engagement, develop, launch, manage, test, and measure multi-channel fundraising campaigns including the #GivingTuesday campaign, CBU Giving Day, and other micro-campaigns.
4. Create a crowdfunding program for CBU that extends the annual giving program to greater audiences and funding opportunities.
5. Will carry a large portfolio of digital prospects. Additionally, identify and cultivate prospects through digital tools, and initiates strategies to engage for further cultivation, solicit for targeted campaigns, and/or recommend donors (pass-up) for major gift portfolio inclusion.
6. Applying industry best practices, the Assistant Director of Digital Giving will also maintain an awareness of successful initiatives utilized at peer institutions and make recommendations to grow CBU’s digital fundraising program. He/She may be asked to attend conferences relevant to primary responsibilities,
7. May require occasional travel.
8. Foster the development of best practices in the supporting areas of gift processing, data management and donor relations as related to annual giving.
9. Coordinate with the Director of Advancement Services for the development and creation of reports to measure the performance of the digital giving program. Data evaluation and assessment will be utilized to drive startegic decisions.
10. Present a positive and supportive image of University Advancement, California Baptist University, and Christian Higher Education.
11. Monitor budgetary expenses for annual giving activities.
12. Attend special University Advancement events, as directed.
13. Develop and maintain a master calendar of donor communications and activities.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment, and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, and/or special events.
Knowledge of standard budgeting, and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; two to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Open Date 05/14/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6487 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Digital Media Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside