Manager (General Services)- School of Music (Ref. 2021/148/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the superior in developing and implementing general management strategies, including property management, procurement, space management, commercial facilities management, etc;
- Drawing up regulations on logistics services and monitoring the implementation;
- Coordinating logistics matters with internal and external units;
- Leading and managing the team to complete routine logistics work;
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by the superior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 10 years working experience, 5 years of administrative working experience in university is preferable;
- Good writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English;
- Excellent organizing, coordinating and communication skills, proactive and highly reliable;
- Dealing with any internal and external emergency matters independently.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.