Part-Time Lecturer - School of Nursing (Adult Health)
West Virginia University School of Nursing located at Morgantown, WV invites applications for a Non-Tenure Track Lecturer. This is a part-time, FTE 0.50, nine (9) month, non-benefits eligible position. This position will report to the department chairperson.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Initial appointment requires: one year of professional nursing practice experience.
- Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional background, and experience.
- Master’s degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN) with ten (10) years of experience.
- Evidence of current experience in adult health nursing practice sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Applicants with two (2) years of teaching experience in nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start date.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three professional references can be made at: https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=16890 .
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.