System Administrator, Student Information System
If you are passionate about supporting reliable system operations and ensuring the successful leverage of systems information then Carlos Rosario has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
We are seeking a System Administrator, Student Information System who is under the direction of the Director of Student Learning & Information Systems, and will work collaboratively with various stakeholders, including but not limited to Information Technology (IT), Academic teams, and Leadership to ensure the SIS is leveraged for success. The SIS System Administrator is responsible for the technical operations and system administration of the BocaVox Maestro SIS application including, but not limited to, system configuration, user enrollment, performance management, and resolution of technical issues.
- Maintains and supports the BocaVox Maestro SIS to ensure consistent functionality and servers as the primary point of contact with the vendor.
- Responsible for the overall SIS system administration to include the management of student and staff credentials, workflows, reporting, and system updates as needed
- Responsible for the beginning and end of year processes and yearly rollover reporting
- Oversees, develops, and provides training, support, and troubleshooting guidance for SIS users to include administrators and teachers
- Develops and updates SIS processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines and coordinates communication plans for various stakeholders related to policies, procedures, and the operational status of the SIS software and its integration with the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) and the DC Public School Board (DCPSB)
- Serves as the primary point of escalation for system operations and functionality issues experienced by end-users
- Responsible for the analyst of system files to ensure system integrity for optimal use by internal and external stakeholders related to existing and new functionality
- Communicates with various internal stakeholders to identify future needs and applies system workflow and processes to ensure functionality with other internal and external databases
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the components, features, and functionality of a Student Information System or a similar constituent system
- Experience with BocaVox Maestro SIS a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn user systems
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts, actively listen, share knowledge, and adapt communications for different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and function effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to display an understanding of the big picture while maintaining focus on individual task
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills required
- Deep commitment to CRIPCS’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues, students, and partners
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4-564d-4335-b098-98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=407047&source=CC2&lang=en_US . This position will be posted until Friday, May 28, 2021.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Business & Management Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Other Business & Management Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Education Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Other Education Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.