Graduate and Professional Enrollment Marketing Manager
Join a high-performing marketing team at Case Western Reserve University! The Graduate and Professional Enrollment Marketing Manager is part of a central team that manages enrollment marketing for graduate and professional programs across the university. This individual will be responsible for working closely with colleagues in University Marketing and Communications and collaborating with stakeholders throughout the university.
This position is responsible for developing marketing strategies
to raise awareness of programs’ distinctive strengths and engage
prospective students. The marketing manager will draft content and
work closely with UMC colleagues to produce creative assets, manage
communication and workflows, monitor results and make data-informed
adjustments to enhance engagement and impact.
- Develop a schedule for communication of different messaging, determine appropriate communications vehicles (including print, email, landing page and website optimization, digital advertising and retargeting), develop content and design and distribute. Manage each stage of the process to ensure timely completion of creative and visually appealing communications that align with marketing strategy. (30%)
- Work with the Senior Director and key stakeholders to prioritize programs, identify distinctive strengths and establish marketing goals for programs. Develop strategies, key messaging and tactics for each program; monitor results of individual outreach, consult with Sr. Director to adapt strategies and messaging as needed; and provide progress reports to team and stakeholders. (25%)
- Participate in the conception and execution of marketing content (including writing copy, selecting images and contributing ideas and feedback on design (20%)
- Using analytics and stakeholder insights, adapt content and/or communications vehicles as needed to enhance engagement. (15%)
- Research practices and outcomes of programs’ leading competitors; assess existing efforts in the context of best practices among comparable programs; identify opportunities to attract and engage additional prospective students. (10%)
Department: Frequent contact with UMC staff and leadership
University: Regular contact with school and unit leaders; occasional contact with institutional officials, faculty, staff, students and alumni.
External: Occasional contact with university Institutional partners, vendors and professional peers.
Students: Little to no interaction with students.
No supervisory responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and establish credibility among colleagues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with CRM systems, Google products (including Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager) and related digital marketing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage digital marketing initiatives involving SEM, SEO, PPC and display advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and monitor enrollment marketing campaigns with exceptional creativity, quality and success in achieving metrics aligned with program objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at once, meet deadlines and readjust projects as needed based on available resources and time-sensitive and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also seeking guidance and provide essential, timely updates to supervisor and colleagues.
- Ability to meet consistent attendance.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, supervisors and customers face to face.
Experience: At least five years of digital marketing experience in marketing and communications roles that include developing and executing campaigns with significant digital elements and clear performance objectives. Experience in enrollment marketing (including use of CRM systems) required; experience in graduate and/or professional enrollment marketing preferred. Demonstrated experience with Salesforce CRM, in particular, Marketing Cloud and Slate preferred.
Education/Licensing: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degree preferred.
In addition to completing an online application, please attach a resume and cover letter. No relocation assistance provided. The position is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
In Employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Editing & Publications Management Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cleveland