Lecturer in Business Writing
The Department of English at Clemson University invites applications for two Lecturers in Business Writing to begin August 2021. Lecturers in the English Department are responsible for teaching a 4/4 course load and the 9-month salary is $42,000.
This is an annual renewable position with a benefits package including health insurance. Additionally, there are summer online teaching opportunities. The search committee is especially interested to hear from candidates who will bring to their teaching the diverse perspectives that come from non-traditional educational backgrounds or an understanding of the experience of those under-represented in higher education.Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications: Experience teaching business writing. Experience with online and hybrid writing instruction. Required Qualifications Master’s degree in Professional Writing, Composition and Rhetoric, English, or a related field; or a Master’s degree with relevant industry or teaching experience by time of appointment.Application Instructions
Applicants must submit the following application materials:
- Letter of Interest
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- List of three (3) references with full contact information (name, email address, and phone number)
Application Materials must be submitted through Interfolio (http://apply.interfolio.com/87736). Application materials received by May 30th, 2021 will receive full consideration.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Clemson
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Clemson
- Business Administration Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Clemson
- Humanities Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Clemson
- English & Literature Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Clemson