Senior Coordinator, Program Management
Provides advanced administrative support for an education program, including undergraduate, graduate, residency, fellowship, clerkship, continuing medical education, or other College-affiliated education programs.
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of an education program.
- Coordinates the trainee recruitment process and on boards new trainees.
- Serves as a liaison for the education program with Undergraduate Medical Education (UME)/Graduate Medical Education (GME)/the Graduate School for Biomedical Sciences/the School of Health Professions/Student Affairs, internal departments, applicable external agencies, or trainees.
- Schedules or coordinates lectures, evaluations, meetings, rounds, exams, seminars, training rotations, electives or special electives, duty/call schedules, ceremonies, or events.
- Creates, monitors, and tracks documentation of training and educational activities; may assist with grade or evaluation collection and submission.
- Processes all aspects of educational appointments and reappointments in compliance with departmental and institutional policies, government regulations, and appropriate oversight agency requirements
- Manages daily operations of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology fellowship programs Serves as a liaison for the education program with Graduate Medical Education (GME)/internal departments, applicable external agencies, or trainees.
- Strictly maintains confidential communication between trainees and Program Director/Chair and supports and enforces remediation or other actions Manages and monitors operational budget for education programs alongside department administrator & business manager
- Directs annual fellowship recruitment and all events associated with recruitment, including application review,
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.