Online Clinical Coordinator
Job Summary/Basic Function
Maryville University of St. Louis is accepting applications for a full-time, 11-month,
Non tenure track Online Clinical Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to assist in the development of a new online master’s program in speech-language pathology. The online program is anticipated to start in Fall 2022.
Responsibilities include: establishing and coordinating clinical sites and/or partnerships for online students, Tracking and ensuring compliance with clinical site regulations and requirements, managing the day-to-day oversight of student clinical education for practicums and externships, marketing, establishing clinical policies and procedures including privacy and security policies, directing off site-supervisors, maintaining online academic and clinical record systems, and working with other faculty, staff, students and the public. Teaching of academic and clinical coursework is required.
• Certificate of Clinical Competence in SLP and licensed or eligible for licensure to practice Speech-Language Pathology in Missouri
• Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Sciences and Disorders
• Minimum of five years of post-CF clinical certification, including clinical supervision
• Clinical administrative experience
• Previous experience with the accreditation process particularly as it relates to the clinical education curriculum
• University teaching experience
• Prior leadership experience
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening.
Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: May 12, 2021