Clinical Research Coordinator III - Thoracic Surgery
Clinical Research Coordinator III
This position is a study coordinator for the Department of Surgery, Division of Thoracic Surgery Research. This position will be responsible for the management of the clinical research programs within the Thoracic Surgery division.
This position will perform the following duties:
- Protocol development, informed consent and introductory questionnaire development for the Institutional Review Board.
- Develops and implements contracts and budget negotiations.
- Provides fiscal management including compliance committee submissions.
- Coordinates patient reimbursement for study participation when appropriate and oversees patient billing to maintain accuracy.
- Oversees all research data management. Reviews patient records for medical results.
- Corresponds with referring physicians, patients, patient families, nursing staff, pharmacists, patient coordinators and other staff regarding research protocols.
- Isolates blood and tissue components as directed.
- Collects and ships specimens as directed.
- Implements patient care activities as assigned according to guidelines and under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or primary study coordinator.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- Hold a current Clinical Research Certification (SOCRA or ACRP Certification)
- Prior experience working in Cardiothoracic Surgery Research
- Prior experience working with the UF Cancer Center
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and a list of 3-5 professional references with contact information.
The University of Florida is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Surgery Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge