THE HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY
Global Search for Chair Professors / Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors / Research Assistant Professors
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) pledges Opening Minds • Shaping the Future as its promise for education and research. With more than 80 years of history, the University has evolved alongside the development of Hong Kong, the Nation and the world, through its educational programmes for the nurturing of professional talent, and impactful research and innovations. Ranked among the top 100 universities globally by QS World University Rankings, PolyU offers a wide range of world-class educational and research programmes in eight faculties and schools. We strive to create knowledge, address societal issues and benefit mankind.
More stories of PolyU’s recent research achievements can be found on our website at https://www.polyu.edu.hk/research.
To steer its research in a wide spectrum of disciplines towards the highest level of international excellence, PolyU has launched a global search for outstanding scholars to join the University to boost the leadership and impact of its research activities.
In the 2021/22 academic year, PolyU will be recruiting positions at various levels in all academic units under our eight faculties and schools as listed below. Please visit our website at http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/globalsearch.html for the details.
Outstanding scholars in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines joining PolyU in the near future will have the chance of being nominated for substantial additional support from the Global STEM Professorship Scheme soon to be launched by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND TEXTILES
- Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Applied Physics
- Institute of Textiles and Clothing
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
- Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies
- Department of Management and Marketing
- School of Accounting and Finance
FACULTY OF CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENT
- Department of Building and Real Estate
- Department of Building Services Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Department of Aeronautical and Aviation Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Computing
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Applied Social Sciences
- Department of Health Technology and Informatics
- Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Optometry
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
- Department of Chinese Culture
- Department of English and Communication (currently Department of English)
SCHOOL OF DESIGN
SCHOOL OF HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
For more information about PolyU, its faculties, schools and individual academic units, please visit PolyU’s website at http://www.polyu.edu.hk.
Please send in a detailed curriculum vitae, together with an application form downloadable from http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/guide_forms/forms.php, providing the names and addresses of three referees, to Human Resources Office, 13/F, Li Ka Shing Tower, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong by post or via email to email@example.com. For applications via email, please combine all documents, e.g. covering letter, curriculum vitae and attachments, into one or two files in either “pdf” or “MS Word” format. Applicants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries. The University’s Personal Information Collection Statement for recruitment can be found at http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/guide_forms/pics.php.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Arts Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Other Arts Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Hong Kong
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Hong Kong