Assistant Director of Admission Marketing
The Assistant Director of Admission Marketing will work with a team of admission, communications, financial aid, and admission operation professionals to support and fulfill a strategic student recruitment marketing plan. Reporting to the Admission Marketing Specialist, this person will be a member of the Admission Communications Team, which develops and implements a comprehensive, multi-channel communication and marketing plan for prospective students and their influencers, in collaboration with the Office of Communications. This person will work closely with the Admission Marketing Specialist (Office of Admission) and the Social Content Specialist (Office of Communications) to develop admission-related print, web, email, and social media strategies and content in alignment with the College’s larger social media strategy, per the leadership of the Social Content Specialist. Depending on candidate qualifications and interests, this person may also have responsibility for a limited domestic recruitment territory; student recruitment training and support will be provided as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three years successful/proven experience in bringing new ideas, creativity, vision and cohesiveness to teams, preferably in educational and/or sales organizations.
• At least three years of successful/proven experience in marketing and communications work, including developing social media content across multiple platforms, specifically in support of educational, recruitment, and/or sales operations.
• Familiarity with contemporary best practices in strategic recruitment marketing and communications and the management of multi-platform social media campaigns that are strategically aligned with a wide array of other recruitment marketing communications initiatives.
• Demonstrated excellence in utilizing data analysis to inform strategic thinking and action
• Familiarity with programming languages (HTML and Liquid Markup), Adobe Creative Suite, and Drupal preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills, preferably with experience as a writer, editor and/or designer
• Successful track record as a valued team member who can work collaboratively, listen to others and give and take direction as needed
Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies including staff, faculty, students, alumni, and third-party vendors
• Ability to serve as an ambassador of the College with availability to work occasional evenings or weekends as needed
• Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion