Hourly ICA Program Support
Job Code/Title 82363 - H - Coordinator MS 3 Position Number H82363 Working Title Hourly ICA Program Support Department Institute For Contemporary Art Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $10-25/hour Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Miscellaneous Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical No Description of the Job
This position includes an array of responsibilities essential to ICA’s overall program and visitor experience, in support of its mission and primary educational function. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: frontline visitor service support, visitor-facing programmatic project assistance and coordination, on-site event assistance, interpretation and public program assistance, and other similar functions.
If your knowledge, skills and/or abilities are a match for currently available opportunities, you will be contacted for an interview. Application status queries will not be answered.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with visitors and other stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- Demonstrated commitment to, or ability to demonstrate a commitment to, working in a diverse environment.
- Experience with or Interest in working in a creative environment and/or with contemporary art
Job Open Date 05/11/2021 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/105976 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond