Data/Clinical Research Coordinator
The Data/Clinical Research Coordinator will particpate in clinical research activities held at Texas Children's Hospital. Job responsibilities include: entering complete, accurate, and timely data entry for clinical research studies including collection and transcription of research patient data and study-related information into case report forms.
- Assists in completing protocol-specific documents.
- Utilizes institutional and sponsor databases to record and track enrollment data.
- Obtains accurate medical information from patient charts.
- Meets with assigned study coordinator and investigator on a regular basis to review collected data and provide study updates.
- Maintains logs/progress reports to track current and follow-up participants.
- Creates study-specific data collection worksheets and Manual of Operations.
- Prepares for sponsor monitoring visits and responds to sponsor queries.
- Assists with audits/regulatory inspections and participates in study initiation meetings.
- Attends sponsor calls and provides pertinent updates to study coordinator and the PI.
- Registers consented patients and their study visits in RRO Subject Registration System.
- May participate in consenting patients.
- Attends team meetings and individual weekly meetings with supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Two years experience.
- Bachelor degree in a scientific or healthcare related field.
- SoCRA or ACRP CRA, CRC or CRP certification.
- Experience with EPIC is a plus.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.