A postdoctoral position is available in the Cheng Lab at Baylor
College of Medicine. We are seeking individuals with interests in
normal development and breast cancer regulated by RNA binding
proteins. Candidates should have experience in mouse models.
Experience with mouse development or RNA is strongly preferred. We
employ a wide range of cutting-edge techniques including inducible
CRISPR knockout, single-cell sequencing and long-reads sequencing.
We also offer enormous opportunities to conduct wet-lab and dry-lab
approaches within the lab. This is an exceptional opportunity for a
highly-motivated individual to experience research freedom in a
highly supportive environment.
Representative publications are Nat Commun. PMID: 31980632; Genes
Dev. PMID: 30692202; Genes Dev. PMID: 29269483; Genes Dev. PMID:
Postdoctoral researchers will be exposed to tremendous training
opportunities, research collaboration opportunities, and superior
biomedical research environment at the Baylor College of Medicine,
which is located within the Texas Medical Center, the largest
medical complex in the world.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- May establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- May supervise research staff.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.