Research Coordinator II
The Center for Innovation Quality Effectiveness and Safety at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a talented individual for a full-time position to join our team. This is a Research Coordinator II position supporting multiple projects within the ACT on health lab that is related to providing psychotherapy trials in adults with psychiatric and medical conditions. The job duties involve coordinating day-to-day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Additionally, this role ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization, and safety of research participants.
- Interviews, screen, and recruits patients for studies; explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study. Liaise with community partners to recruit participants and attend community events.
- Collects patient information; processes documents and enters information into a database.
- Corresponds with patients throughout study.
- Schedules research participants for tests and procedures specific to the research protocol.
- Assists with daily administrative tasks like preparing study materials, photocopying, organizing and filing documents, mailing study materials, working with confidential files.
- Assists with maintaining records and regulatory documents for research studies.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Trains and orients less experienced research staff.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Previous research experience.
- Computer skills (MS Office - Word, Excel, Access).
- Very strong communication and interviewing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston