Senior Coordinator Gift Operations
The Senior Coordinator Gift Operations requires solid knowledge of gift processing and IRS guidelines, a comprehensive understanding of fundraising initiatives, and data analytics. Will ensure accurate and timely compliance with established policies for recording contributions to Baylor College of Medicine. Reports to Senior Director Philanthropic Operations.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of Revenue Operations and manages workflow to ensure accurate handling and recording of all contributions.
- Accurately record all gifts and ensure donors are acknowledged accurately and timely.
- Serve as liaison with accounting, treasury and finance to ensure proper recording of all contributions.
- Implement and maintain cutting edge technology to ensure revenue operations remain efficient and effective.
- Create standards, processes and procedures to ensure data integrity and make using the database as efficient as possible.
- Monitor and adjust the daily workflow to ensure that staff resources are adapted to meet the every changing demand in volume of contributions.
- Continuously engage the Revenue Operations team in opportunities for cross-training and learning so that all members of the team are adequately equipped to handle donations received from all revenue streams.
- Supervise the processing of more complex transactions, including stock transactions, matching gift transactions, in-kind gifts, oil and gas royalty payments, and payroll deductions.
- Prepare standard donor acknowledgments and receipts of all deposits within 48 hours of receipt of gift.
- Assist with monthly finance reconciliation procedures.
- High School diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years' nonprofit fundraising experience
- Three years' experience with complex database system, preferably Blackbaud system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience in Philanthropic Gift Operations
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston