Data Warehouse Analyst
Internal Title: Senior Informatics Associate
External Title: Data Warehouse Analyst
The Information Technology – Research and Data Technology group is offering a highly motivated and competent professional the opportunity to serve as a Senior Informatics Associate in a team-based office/remote setting. As an Associate with Research and Data Technology, you will have the opportunity to transform healthcare by analyzing, designing, developing and implementing information systems that enhance individual and population health outcomes, improve patient care, enable research projects and strengthen the clinician-patient relationship.
The Information Technology – Research and Data Technology group is focused on all aspects of transforming healthcare by analyzing, designing, developing and implementing information systems that enhance individual and population health outcomes, improve patient care, enable research projects and strengthen the clinician-patient relationship.
Working under general supervision, the Associate position entails gathering business requirements for assessing information needs to utilize any products out of Data Warehouse/ Data Mart, as well as ensuring that existing reporting solutions are functioning properly.
- Contributes to the development, maintenance, and support of the data warehouse that include data ETL, API design and build, and data modeling to create an enterprise data warehouse system.
- Conducts research into new data warehouse applications and determines viability for adoption; assists in development of standards.
- Provides Business Intelligence solutions including reports, dashboards and security models. Streamlines and improves the data integration processes to have easily accessible single source of data. Recommends best practices and methodologies related to data applications and systems.
- Troubleshoots and tunes existing data warehouse applications.
- Evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse.
- Incorporates existing subject areas into an enterprise model.
- Creates new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree and two years may also be considered.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, API, JSON, and Epic EHR.
- Azure, AWS, API Development, and/or SQL Server certifications.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, be regarded as a team player, have strong and proven organizational skills, and have a personal drive to be their best.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Statistics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston