Student Enrollment Associate PT
Student Enrollment Associate PT
3452 Spur 399, Collin Higher Education Center
McKinney, Texas, 75069
We are searching for an experienced Student Enrollment Associate PT .
Work hours for this position: Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 1 pm.
Facilitate general student services to students, faculty, and staff of Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC). Assist with MAC operations, messages, phones, and assistance to persons needing general information about Collin College and the University Partners at CHEC. Provide support to the Director of Academic Partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service information concerning Collin's available student services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide support to the Director of Academic Partnerships (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel projects, etc.)
- Attend Collin College events to promote pre-admission and CHEC partnerships.
- Provide MAC assistance and integrate system with the Collin's pharos print system.
- Take messages and answer phones.
- Provide students with directions to various room and campus locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution and one (1) year experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Collin College policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Student Code of Conduct
- Knowledge of Banner and network systems
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and spoken word
- Ability to proofread and edit
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new systems in a timely manner
- Ability to complete projects with minimum supervision
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Part-time Staff
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Range: $17.48 - 17.48
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney