Vice President, Academic Affairs
Job Summary: As a member of the President's Cabinet, the Provost/VP for Academic Affairs serves as the chief academic officer and provides leadership, direction, policy formulation, and oversight to the Division of Academic Affairs which includes all academic areas and academic functions of the college, including faculty, academic programs and academic support offices.
Position will be open until filled.
Earned Doctorate and 5 years experience, including 3 years supervisory experience or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Hiring Range: $132,599 - $165,749
Job Specific Task List:
1. Oversees curricular offerings college-wide; ensures collaboration between credit and workforce training units.
2. Coordinates with the College Deans and approves the hiring, support, development and evaluation of faculty, staff, and administrators of instructional programs and services.
3. Works with academic department chairs on the development and maintenance of credit courses and programs and drives the continuous quality improvement of the college's systems and academic programs.
4. Coordinates assessment, evaluation, and refinement of all academic programs with a view toward maintaining the quality and integrity of the curriculum.
5. Develops long-range planning and budget priorities that promote academic success.
6. Supervises administrative and support staff; regular travel to all campuses and to the external College community is required; presentations and public speaking required.
7. Oversees and ensure compliance with Middle States accreditation requirements and reporting.
8. Serves as a member of the President's Cabinet. - (Essential)
9. Performs other duties as assigned - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: May 04, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Gettysburg
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gettysburg
- Accreditation Not specified Full Time jobs in Gettysburg
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Not specified Full Time jobs in Gettysburg
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gettysburg