Work Site Location:
Parker Technical Education
Tuesday and Thursday 1:15pm - 5:15pm
The purpose of this position is to
provide students with a quality lab experience for development of
skill competencies, under the direction of the faculty and the
supervision of the Division Chair. Primary responsibilities as
Learning Lab Instructor include manage the daily operations of the
skills labs, provide services to support, maintain and supply the
learning labs; support the educational experience of the
- Under the direction of faculty, organizes learning lab
experiences for Industrial Mechanic/Millwright and Mechatronics
- Locates and sets up equipment and supplies for skill
demonstrations, practice, and check-offs.
- Provides assistance to faculty in the use of lab equipment as
- Manages the daily operations of the skills labs to provide
technical support and expertise.
- Assists Industrial Mechanic/Millwright and Mechatronics
students in the practice, performance, and development of skills
competence according to established performance criteria.
- Tests skills performance as directed by Industrial
Mechanics/Millwright and Mechatronics faculty.
- Maintains efficient usage of the learning labs.
- Maintains physical lab space and equipment which may include
sending equipment out for repair.
- Coordinates learning lab hands-on experience.
- Assists in creating innovative ideas, evaluation new equipment,
and identifying opportunities for technology improvement.
- Participates in technical training as available.
- Attends team meetings as directed.
- Maintains a positive helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, faculty, colleagues, staff, students,
and the community.
Education and Experience
: High school diploma or GED and 4 year(s) of experience in
industry (Journeyman Level) related to Industrial
Mechanics/Millwright and Mechatronics.
Required License and/or Certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent knowledge related to Industrial Mechanics/Millwright
and Mechatronics practices and learning lab set-up.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Ability to effectively present to groups.
• Ability to perform in a professional manner in actions and
communication at all times.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
All application materials must be upload and the application
completed prior to the close date
Advertised: April 30, 2021 Pacific Daylight