Systems Admin/Programmer IV
System Administrator/Programmer IV
Infrastructure and Communication Technology (ICT) within UF Information Technology (UFIT) has an opening for an experienced Windows Administrator interested in applying their technical expertise to fast-paced, customer-focused production support and development environments. These environments run in a LEED certified data center housing several thousand servers and petabytes of storage.
About UF Information Technology
The UF Information Technology division is comprised of seven departments reporting to the Vice President & Chief Information Officer. The departments reporting directly to the VP & CIO are: Academic Technology, Research Computing, Infrastructure & Communication Technology, Enterprise Systems, Information Security Office, and the Business Center. With established governance advisory committees and a set of well-defined, transparent processes aiding decision-making, UFIT strives to provide exceptional IT services in support of UF’s mission.
For more information about UFIT Our Purpose. Our Legacy. https://it.ufl.edu/leadership/strategic-plan/
Learn more about UFIT at https://it.ufl.edu/ and @GoGatorsUFIT.
About the University of Florida
UF is one of the nation’s top universities and a dynamic and rewarding place to work. The University seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of its commitment to serve a diverse global community. Plus, UF is in Gainesville, one of Florida’s most livable cities. Known for its natural attractions (wetlands, forests, springs, wildlife) and cultural offerings (music, theater, visual arts, and historic districts), the area also is gaining a reputation as a thriving hub for high-tech start-ups, as well as invention and research collaborations. We are excited about what’s happening here and know you will want to be a part of it.
Diversity and inclusivity make our institution and our community better. We value the fresh ideas and unique perspectives a diverse group of people provides. Achieving a top-5 public university ranking means we make it a priority to employ and work with people from many backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and ethnicities to discover new ways to leverage technology for teaching and learning, research, and the business needs of a comprehensive land-grant institution.
$85,000 - $90,000 annually; commensurate with education and experience. In addition, the University of Florida offers a very competitive benefits package. https://hr.ufl.edu/benefits/
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and eight years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- M365 Administration (Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Azure AD)
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows Server (2012-2019)
- Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), Microsoft SQL, AD Connect,
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Microsoft Licensing
- Git, Ansible, Terraform, and Nagios
- Mail flow concepts (Routing, DKIM, SPF)
Communicative, collaborative, and customer focused
Ability to pivot and adapt to rapidly changing environments or scenarios
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume or CV
- Professional References (Minimum of 3)
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge