Adjunct Faculty, Medical Imaging
Internal Position Title
Biological & Hlth Sciences Div
Teach one or more medical imaging courses. Teach lecture and lab
portion of the medical imaging class. Use appropriate academic and
1. A.A.S. degree or higher.
2. A minimum of 1 year of field experience.
3. ARRT Certified radiologic technologist.
4. Illinois licensed radiographer or eligible for IL state
5. Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with
persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities;
demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse
academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of
community college students, faculty, and staff, including those
with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
1. College teaching experience.
2. B.S. degree in education or a health care related field.
3. Bilingual in Spanish and English
Expected Start Date
Special Instructions Summary
Please attach a copy of your certification/license.
Applications are being accepted on an ongoing basis. Your
application will remain in the pool until the posting closes.
Selected applicants will be contacted by the academic department
when an opening is anticipated.
Per adjunct contract.
Total Hours per week
No more than 10 load hours per week.
Variable by course load.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Software Testing Required
Interview Process Requirements
Summary of Essential Functions
1. Teach one or more medical imaging courses.
2. Prepare class lecture and lesson plans.
3. Teach lecture portion of the class.
4. Teach lab portion of the class.
5. Grade student work.
6. Assign final grades.
7. Complete required administrative tasks.
8. Observe safety protocols related to lab.
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have an Associate’s degree or higher?
- * Do you have a minimum of 1 year of field experience?
- * Are you an ARRT Certified radiologic technologist?
- * Are you an Illinois licensed radiographer or eligible for IL
- * Do you have previous college teaching experience?
- * Do you have a B.S. degree or higher in education or a health
care related field?
- * Are you bilingual in Spanish and English?
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Other Document
- Teaching Philosophy
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3