Assistant/Sr. Assistant Director for Enrollment Visits and Events
The Assistant/Sr. Assistant Director for Enrollment Visits and Events position is a key member of the enrollment leadership team and is responsible for developing and coordinating an innovative and welcoming campus visit program and experience for prospective students and families. The new hire will have the opportunity to utilize institutional data, review current visits and events, and evaluate all visit/event communications in order to implement best practices in student recruitment that affects all aspects of the enrollment funnel.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements strategic annual on-campus, off-campus, and virtual recruitment events such as Mini Events, Open Houses, and Accepted Student Days.
- Creates programs and processes to ensure exceptional service and experience for on-campus individual and group visits.
- Maintains and updates admissions presentation materials to make sure all information is accurate and consistent.
- Works closely with the Marketing and Communications Department, and Enrollment Operations to promote all events.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all admissions related programs and events. This includes serving as a liaison with prospective students/families, AU students, faculty, staff, alumni, guest presenters, vendors.
- Coordinate all aspects of daily visit programming including: individual visits, high school and special group visits, information sessions, counselor experience programs, etc.
- Works closely with the Summer Programs office to develop visit opportunities for students on and off campus.
- Works closely with specialty areas within enrollment (i.e. arts, international, transfer, graduate, financial aid) to offer various programming/event opportunities.
- Analyzes survey responses and follows professional best practices to continually assess and enhance the visitor experience
- Creates and regularly evaluates the tour messaging and route consistency.
- Coordinates all aspects of the student tour guide/ambassador program including: hiring, training, supervising of staff as well as providing professional development and leadership experiences.
- Develops and manages an overnight experience program for prospective students.
- Supervises and collaborates with the front desk coordinator.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree in higher education, student affairs, or related field preferred.
- Successful candidate will have at least two plus years of event coordination and customer service experience
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Experience managing a budget
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with university faculty and staff at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thoughtful attention to detail and creative thinking
- Strong multitasker and problem solver in high pressure situations
- Working knowledge of Slate preferred
- Demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity
- Diversity and Inclusivity hiring/training of students
Alfred University actively subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee, student or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Protected veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Alfred
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Alfred
- Alumni Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Alfred
- Conference & Special Event Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Alfred
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Alfred