Director, Curriculum Development & Support (College of Medicine) - (STA007288)
Oversees curriculum management for a College. Monitors and assess compliance with LCME and SACS accreditation standards. Supervises education program coordinators.
- Monitors and assesses compliance with LCME and SACS accreditation standards.
- Actively assists in accreditation processes, reporting.
- Attends LCME informational webinars.
- Supervises all education program coordinators under Associate Dean for Medical Education office.
- Implements actions, policies, proposals from Curriculum Committee.
- Tracks curricular revisions.
- Assesses curricular gaps.
- Recommends and implements approved policies and procedures for curriculum management.
- Develops and oversees the tracking and documentation system for students outcomes, linked to curriculum and college competencies.
- Arranges training to staff and faculty on curriculum management program, reports, and forms, evaluation and grading systems.
- Creates and implements scheduling process and timeline, coordinating with registrars needs.
- Attends all LCME and curriculum planning committee meetings.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Masters and 5 years experience
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to changing circumstances and shifting priorities in a high-profile environment.
- Highest level of professionalism and ability to interact with all levels of internal and external constituents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the use of exam software (i.e. Examsoft).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5 years experience working with students at the higher education level in undergraduate medical education.
- Teacher certificate.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston