Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Lourdes University invites applicants for the position of Admissions Coordinator. This position participates in all phases of the student recruitment process and reports directly to the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with different types of populations within CRM (Slate) and effectively send various types of communications for recruitment
- Effectively communicate the mission of Lourdes University to prospective students, high school counselors, and the community.
- Represent Lourdes in assigned geographic regions for recruitment at high schools, college fairs, and community events.
- Exercise independent judgment to effectively develop a recruitment plan to enroll a specified number of students from a defined geographic territory.
- Conduct on-campus and virtual interviews with prospective students and their parents.
- Identify and evaluate applicant files of students through the recruitment process that will meet Lourdes’ admission criteria. Exercise independent judgment when bringing students of question (of committee or faculty review) before the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Work closely with the Office of Student Financial Aid to provide students with accurate information and counseling concerning the basic of the financial aid process.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One to three years in a related educational position and/or higher education preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in Spanish is desirable.
- A valid driver’s license with the ability and willingness to travel.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning abilities.
- Familiarity with PC applications, a CRM, and on-line technology.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. People of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, other minorities, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please click here.