Data Coordinator Institutional Effectiveness
Data Coordinator Institutional Effectiveness
3452 Spur 399,, Collin Higher Education Center
McKinney, Texas, 75069
We are searching for an experienced Data Coordinator Institutional Effectiveness .
Coordinate academic programs and service units in evaluation, gathering and analyzing institutional data, and providing the analyzed information to administration to support decision making and assessment efforts in order to advance the effectiveness of the college in meeting its mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain online assessment and compliance systems and Institutional Effectiveness intranet site. Serve as administrator and trainer for all college personnel in the use of these systems. Provide access to Program Review, Continuous Improvement and assessment information for the faculty and staff.
- Produce reports and presentations to meet client needs, including program development, curriculum management, assessment, compliance and overall college planning.
- Provide administrative functions, operational continuity and communications for the college-wide Program Review Steering Committee.
- Analyze college requirements for monitoring institutional effectiveness to determine programming needs and devise solutions. Draw on existing college information management systems to establish and implement new functional-based database systems as identified and required.
- Follow specified guidelines of Administrative Programming policy and procedures manual for standards in writing, testing and documenting.
- Develop self-directed processes to conduct research and provide data analysis that supports assessment, evaluation and decision-making processes for Leadership Team, Campus Provosts, Deans, Discipline Leads and College administrators throughout the district.
- Maintain records and data quality of all assessments and evaluation processes, including documentation that evaluation results are used to improve unit effectiveness and student outcomes.
- Program automated data reporting and query available databases to support research that informs decision-making for the district, particularly about the impact of curriculum, student experiences, and continuous improvement efforts on related student learning outcomes.
- Identify information, programs, and resources useful to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Collin College.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties to maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or related field from a regionally accredited institution and at least one (1) year of instructional assessment methodology experience required.
Master's degree in Instructional Design, preferred.
At least two (2) years of experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of assessment theory
- Knowledge and experience with data visualization; tableau preferred.
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of basic statistics and data analysis
- Knowledge of survey administration/authoring
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel functions
- Knowledge of pivot tables and graphs
- Knowledge of WYSIWYG webpage editing/publishing software
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of data management and data manipulation techniques
- Verbal and visual presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to program to obtain individual student records in order to pursue research questions for the good of the college mission
- Ability to access individual student Banner records
- Ability to use image editing software
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. N/A Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $47,353.00 - 54,456.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Accreditation Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney