LSB Director of Graduate Programs
The Director of Graduate Programs for Butler University's Lacy School of Business will partner with the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, the University's Division of Professional Studies, and LSB faculty to develop and enhance the LSB's graduate programming. The successful candidate will be able to use a market-based approach to identify opportunities for new program development in online, hybrid and on-ground modalities. In addition, the Director will supervise the administration and governance of LSB's graduate studies, including the existing Master in Business Administration, Master of Science in Risk and Insurance, Master in Management, and Master of Professional Accounting programs. The Director will work in concert with the University's Division of Professional Studies and outside partner organizations to support new program implementation, coordinate efforts to build corporate partnerships, and monitor budgets and partner performance metrics for new programs.
The Director will report to the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and will serve as a point of contact and academic advisor for students enrolled in the programs. In addition, the Director will act as the liaison among graduate students, faculty, and LSB's administration. A variety of other duties may be assigned, including:
- Overseeing the promotion and marketing of the graduate programs;
- Developing course schedules and coordinating experiential components of the programs;
- Representing the programs on internal committees and to external constituents;
- Receiving and monitoring applications;
- Overseeing records maintenance and providing administrative reports;
- Supporting alumni engagement and advancement efforts;
- Supervising administrative support staff;
- Assisting with curriculum management, assurance of learning, and new program development; and
- Enforcing program, college, and University regulations.
Requirements include at least ten years of experience in business and a Master's degree (MBA preferred).
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identify, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: May 03, 2021
Applications close: July 05, 2021
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis