Enrollment Services Associate Director
Beacon College, the premier, liberal arts college for students with learning differences, located in Leesburg, Florida, near Orlando, is pleased to announce an exciting new initiative in Enrollment Services. This soon-to-be designed, enrollment-services initiative, is a direct response to Beacon’s unprecedented growth over the past 6 years. The Enrollment Services Associate Director will support the Director in creating a customer-responsive and customer-friendly approach to facilitating students throughout the enrollment experience. The enrollment cycle includes providing service to a student, prior to their enrollment, and throughout their enrollment at the College. The goal is to deliver outstanding customer service to students and their families. Most serious consideration will be given to candidates who are enthusiastic, strategic thinkers and are skilled in a multitude of functional and technical areas. Those candidates who also demonstrate experience in collaborative team building and plan execution, will receive top priority.
It is essential the individual selected is invested in playing a significant role in assisting the Director in developing the model, and has competence in skill-areas necessary to manage the oversight of on-going, projects and responsibilities.
This newly created position offers the selected candidate the opportunity to be creative, strategic, and play a significant role within the newly announced enrollment initiative. Potential responsibilities may include:
- Attracting, enrolling and retaining a desirable student body for the college
- Assist in creating and managing a campus-wide communication calendar
- To administer specific federal, state and institutional aid and scholarship programs
- To assist in communicating and streamlining the process for new and returning student enrollment
- To encourage accountability, assessment and quality of services through robust use of technology and systems
- To communicate and outreach to students & families regarding enrollment, retention, and the overall student experience
- To analyze trends and use data to make informed recommendations to the Director on managing initiatives that lead to recruitment, enrollment, retention & graduation of students.
- Other duties as assigned related to admissions, recruitment, financial assistance, and retention.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Enthusiasm for- and ability to contribute ideas to improve internal processes
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness
- Demonstrated creativity, problem-solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills
- Demonstrated solid planning skills
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of related work experience in higher education in admissions/recruiting, financial aid, and/or systems-technology is preferred
- Ability to apply technology to admissions and financial aid processes and communications calendars; proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook); PowerFAIDs, SalesForce, Jenzabar, SharePoint, DocuSign highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s is preferred.
Apply for Enrollment Services Associate Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly