Office Assistant - Hourly
Office Assistant - Hourly
Robert B. Willumstad School of Business
The Office Assistant position supports the School's activities pertaining to organizing, collecting and reporting information regarding measurement of student learning. This position works closely with the Director of Assurance of Learning and the Director of Accreditation, Faculty and Students.
This is an hourly position, 20 hours per week.
Title Position Reports To: Dr. Murat Erogul, Director of Assurance of Learning
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Organize and schedule events (tests/assessment activities) following University procedures.
- Set up MFT and LG sessions, organize Zoom sessions, send instructions to capstone faculty and students related to assessment.
- Organize test proctoring and perform proctoring.
- Work closely with IT and student services offices across campus.
- Keep track of the School's assessment needs (work with different program assessment lead faculty in collecting their assessments).
- Summarize/report assessment results of undergrads, MBAs and the different programs separately.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred.
- Competency with Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Moodle Learning Management System (or similar).
- Strong organizational, follow-up, and reporting abilities.
- Previous experience with student assessment work in a university setting strongly desirable.
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university dedicated to transforming students' lives through small classes with world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational university, serving almost 8,000 students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers more than 60 undergraduate programs, more than 65 master's degree and doctoral programs, and more than 35 certificate programs in the liberal arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 116,000 graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from 43 states and 64 countries, and rising rankings from top publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=39&rid=2485