Assistant Professor, Nursing
Assistant Professor, Nursing
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
College Of Nursing and Health Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, (TAMU-CC) invites applications for 9 month, full-time, tenure track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor. The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Teaching across the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Clinical practice engagement
- Research and scholarly activities
- Providing service to the university, college, community and
- Contributing to ongoing program evaluation and
The successful candidate is expected to reside in the Corpus Christi, TX area and maintain a campus presence as part of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty.
- A terminal degree in nursing (DNP or PhD) or related field is
required. At least one graduate degree must be in nursing. Advanced
ABD will be considered; degree must be conferred at the time of
- Current RN license in the State of Texas, or eligible for
licensure in Texas.
- Strong interest in and professional commitment to the
preparation of advanced practice nurses.
- Commitment to conducting and engaging in research/scholarly
activity in their area of clinical expertise.
- Be eligible for an appointment at the Assistant Professor
- Demonstrated record of high-quality teaching.
- Experience with Psychiatric Mental Health or Acute Care
- Knowledge of innovative teaching approaches and the use of
technology in instruction.
- Experience with online graduate programs.
- Experience with interprofessional collaborative education,
scholarship, and/or practice.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A cover letter
2. A letter of application addressing qualifications listed including a statement of teaching/research philosophy and service
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses
5. Copies of unofficial transcripts for graduate coursework
The job posting will remain open until a finalist has been selected. Review of applications will begin immediately.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Assistant-Professor--Nursing_R-037625