One-year Postdoctoral Fellow in French & Francophone Studies
The French and Francophone Studies program at Vanderbilt University has an one-year opening for a postdoctoral fellow. The postdoctoral fellow will teach in the department, but will also be given time to develop research and participate in various professionalization activities.
Eligibility and Requirements:
• Ph.D. in hand by August 15.
• This is a teaching postdoctoral fellowship with a one course release each semester for research, thus a 2-2 teaching load. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
• The postdoctoral fellow will engage in professional development activities through Vanderbilt Academic Pathways Program in the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs in the Graduate School.
• The postdoctoral fellowship is for one year.
• Letter of application, which details the research and teaching goals for the postdoctoral fellowship
• CV required
• Teaching portfolio
• Three current letters of recommendation
• Writing sample
• Graduate school transcript
Please send your letter of application, CV and teaching portfolio as one PDF document to Laura Dossett (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than June 11, 2021. Recommenders should send their letters by June 11, 2021 to this email as well.
Information about the department can be found at: https://as.vanderbilt.edu/french-italian/
Vanderbilt University is committed to recruiting and retaining an academically and culturally diverse community of exceptional faculty. Women, minorities and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Vanderbilt University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.