University of Idaho
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $19.57 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Serves as a point-of-contact for College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Principle Investigators (PI) seeking external grant support and provides Pre- and Post-Award functions.
• Experience in accounting theory, principals, and practices; computerized accounting systems, developing and monitoring budgets including allocating expenditures and reconciling accounts.
• Experience in fostering cooperation among various levels of an organization, such as investigators, central administration and grant management team.
• Experience in time management skills and meeting critical deadlines.
• Experience using computer software and applications for word processing, email, internet searches, statistical analyses, and data organization.
• Experience working independently and proactively with limited supervision to solve problems and handle multiple tasks of shifting, high and competing priorities.
• Formal certification in research administration (Certified Research Administrator, Certified Financial Research Administrator, or Certified Pre-Award Research Administrator).
• Experience in contracts and grants administration.
• Experience in budget development.
• Relevant experience working in an institution of higher education.
• Knowledge of Uniform Guidance Requirements and Cost Accounting standards
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002720P
Posting Date: 02/22/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Two candidates will be hired from this position.
First consideration will be given to applications received by Sunday, March 21, 2021.
In addition to the online application and resume, individuals should submit a letter of qualification.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, your “Letter of Qualification” must address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of Qualification.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.