Anatomy & Physiology Lab Coordinator
The Department of Biological Sciences at Binghamton University (http://www.binghamton.edu/biology/) is seeking candidates for a full-time position as Instructional Support Associate, beginning Fall 2021. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Teaching anatomy and physiology laboratory sections (including evening labs) and weekly grading
- Ordering supplies, and preparing materials for laboratory courses in anatomy and physiology
- Applicants must have at minimum a Bachelor's of Science degree
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals.
Preference will be given to candidates with prior work experience at the college level, training or experience in anatomy and physiology, and demonstrated experience in assisting in teaching anatomy and physiology courses.
Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check and verification of degree(s) and credentials.
Binghamton University is a tobacco-free campus.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor's Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll information can be found on our website http://www.binghamton.edu/human-resources/payroll/
Cover letters may be addressed "To the Search Committee."
Postings active on the website, accept applications until closure.
For information on the Dual Career Program, please visit:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The State University of New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Binghamton University to provide for and promote equal opportunity employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military service member status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or arrest and/or criminal conviction record unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification or other exception.
As required by Title IX and its implementing regulations Binghamton University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the educational programs and activities which it operates. This requirement extends to employment and admission. Inquiries about sex discrimination may be directed to the University Title IX Coordinator or directly to the Office of Civil Rights (OCR). Contact information for the Title IX Coordinator and OCR, as well as the University's complete Non-Discrimination Notice may be found here.
Deadline for Internal Applicants: 05/05/2021
Deadline for External Applicants: Open until filled
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the vacancy is filled.
Persons interested in this position should apply online.
- Cover letter, and
- Two letters of recommendation
You may add additional files/documents after uploading your resume. After you fill out your contact information, you will be directed to the upload page. Please login to check/edit your profile or to upload additional documents: http://binghamton.interviewexchange.com/login.jsp.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Binghamton
- Education Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Binghamton
- Curriculum & Instruction Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Binghamton
- Other Education Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Binghamton
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Binghamton