Vice Chancellor of Human Resources
The Vice Chancellor of Human Resources is the executive responsible for directing the District’s human resources program, employment compliance, employee and labor relations, training and staff development, policy development, organizational analysis, staffing, data collection and reporting, human resources information system implementation and maintenance, and related areas.
MONTHLY SALARY: $17,236.37-$21,352.83 ($206,836-$256,233 annually)
*Salary Information is based on a full-time, 12-month position
A vacancy exists at Educational Service Center, 770 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
- District-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for employee and dependents.
- $50,000 District-paid life insurance policy.
- 12 full-pay days and 88 half-pay days of illness leave.
- A minimum of 15 paid holidays per year.
- 24 days of vacation annually.
- Public Employees Retirement System.
- Employee Assistance Program.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF AN APPLICATION:
Education and Experience:
A master’s degree from a recognized college or university, preferably with a major in human resource management, organizational development, industrial or organizational psychology, public administration, or a related field.
Five years of recent, full-time, paid, professional-level experience in a senior management position with responsibility for directing corporate/entity wide strategic, technical, and administrative human resources functions for an organization employing 500 or more employees. Experience must have included participation in labor negotiations, as well as the supervision of professional-level employees. Experience with a public educational institution is highly desirable.
A valid Class “C” California driver's license must be obtained within 10 days of establishing residency in the State of California.
Travel to locations throughout the District is required.
For a complete job description including the Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities associated with the position please visit our
The examination process may consist of one or more parts which may include a training and experience evaluation, written test, performance test, and/or oral interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed applications must be submitted through our online employment system https://jobapscloud.com/LACCD/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=21&R2=5000&R3=001. Please see link for more information on the job and the filing deadline.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:30PM
The Los Angeles Community College District is the largest community college district in the nation offering educational opportunities to students in more than 40 cities covering an area of 882 square miles serving approximately 9.8 million residents. The LACCD is composed of nine comprehensive colleges and a District Office, which together employ approximately 2,200 classified (non-teaching) employees in 315 job classifications.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive $200,000 or more Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Business & Administrative Affairs Executive $200,000 or more Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Human Resources Administration Executive $200,000 or more Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Executive Executive $200,000 or more Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Other Executive Executive $200,000 or more Full Time jobs in Los Angeles