Assistant Coordinator, Business Operations
Baylor College of Medicine is seeking an Assistant Coordinator, Business Operations for the Office of Student and Trainee Services.
Baylor College of Medicine's portfolio of student services suppport all students in achieving success, both as students and in their professional careers. The programs, resources and services offered by the Office of Student and Trainee Services and within each of our academic programs are designed to cultivate respect, integrity, and a climate of inclusiveness. We work with faculty, staff, and trainees throughout Baylor College of Medicine to promote leadership, teamwork, and excellence within the student body through student organizations, career advising, academic advising, and skill-building.
- Greet department visitors.
- Provide telephone coverage, which includes answering telephones, routing calls appropriately, and taking messages when necessary.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Generate shipping labels as needed.
- Generate and maintain filing systems.
- Order supplies for the department.
- Facilitate service calls for shared equipment.
- May provide clerical and data entry assistance.
- High School diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Activities & Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston